Details Product Specs
The single station 3.0 gallon CBS-2161XTS touchscreen series coffee brewer provides flexibility in high-volume, large-sized venues such as Banquet Halls, Cafeterias, Cafés, and Restaurants. Simplify your daily operations and experience total control of this fully featured Extractor Brewing System via an inviting touchscreen interface display that is intuitive, easy to read, and simple to navigate.
CBS-2161 XTS 3.0 Gallon Coffee Brewer Features
This brewer features a cascading spray dome (CSD). Water flows over the dome's outer surface instead of through tiny drain holes that easily can become clogged with minerals and scale over time. The CSD virtually eliminates spray head lime buildup - a leading reason for service calls. Built for flexibility and portability, thermal-lined servers and dispensers quickly turn virtually any remote location into a hot and fresh beverage service station.
- Metal brew basket.
- Brew basket sensor locks automatically discontinue the operation of the brew cycle if the basket is removed.
- Manual hot water faucet safely dispenses how water away from steam and brew basket.
- Cascading spray dome flows over clog-free channels to eliminate spray head scale buildup.
- Laser welded tank.
- Stainless steel finish withstands the harshest foodservice environments and is durable and easy to clean.
- Touchscreen interface for quick and easy brew controls.
- Customizable display screens for consistent brand messaging.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
About the Brand
Fetco is a well-trusted brand when it comes to coffee and tea brewing equipment and they have over 30 years of experience. Fetco was started in 1987 when the owners saw a need for quality, dependable equipment. What sets them apart is their continuous delivery of innovative and progressive coffee brewing equipment which has been helping cafés advance their business and deliver quality service and products to customers. They're headquartered in Lake Zurich, Illinois where they manufacture all products in-house. As coffee experts ourselves, we've learned over the years that this is an important benefit since it allows for faster and better innovations as well as the ability to quickly react to market needs and equipment modifications. Add Fetco to your food service today!
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.